Q. Is no scalpel vasectomy easily reversible? A. Yes, current vasectomy technique is much more reversal friendly. We no longer remove the segment of vas, and we no longer to cauterize both ends of vas. The open ended vasectomy technique keeps healthy vas as long as we can, so vasectomy can be easily reversed if … Read More
Easy™ Vasectomy is a simple, inexpensive, and effective form of permanent male contraception. It is safer, less invasive, and has fewer complications and quick recovery. Under local anesthesia, only a tiny puncture is made at the midline of the scrotum skin. This procedure is nearly 100 percent effective.
Before scheduling a vasectomy:
(1) Initial consultation is not required.
(2) Download the Vasectomy Handout, fill out the demographic form, review the instructions, general information and consent. Bring the 7-page vasectomy handout with you on the vasectomy day. You also review more information in vasectomy page,
(3) Watch counseling video. Dr. Shu was personally trained by Dr. Stein, and he uses the same techniques as Dr. Stein uses.
(4) Consider payments options, and
(5) Choose the locations: Edina or Shoreview
(6) You don’t need to buy an athletic supporter, we provide you a free athletic supporter.