Dr. Shu of One Stop Medical Center has announced that he will participate in the vasectomy mission in Haiti in late July 2015. This is the second time this year that he has been part of an international vasectomy mission sponsored by the nonprofit organization, No Scalpel Vasectomy International Inc (NSVI). A total of 365 … Read More
Easy™ Vasectomy is a simple, inexpensive, and effective form of permanent male contraception. It is safer, less invasive, and has fewer complications and quick recovery. Under local anesthesia, only a tiny puncture is made at the midline of the scrotum skin. This procedure is nearly 100 percent effective.
Before scheduling a Easy™ vasectomy:
(1) Initial consultation is not required.
(2) Download the Vasectomy handout, fill out the demographic form, review the instructions, general information and consent. Bring the 7-page vasectomy handout with you on the vasectomy day. You also review more information in vasectomy page,
(3) Watch counseling video. Dr. Shu was personally trained by Dr. Stein, and he uses the same techniques as Dr. Stein uses.
(4) Consider payments options, and a deposit of $100 is required of all patients.
(5) Choose the locations: Edina or Shoreview
(6) You don’t need to buy an athletic supporter, we provide you a free athletic supporter.